1. Specify between which hours a "normal" day should extend. This can then be seen, for example in the planning.
2. Printout, show prices.
If this is checked, the prices are shown in the printout.
3. Retrieve status from WHOLESALER and not CHAIN.
This choice is important for food service customers. This must be enabled if you work in Food Service.
4. Show % discount.
If this is checked, the discount is shown in percantage.
5. Suggest Campaigns
If enabled you will be prompted to link the article to a campaign when ordering.
If you choose to take an order from Assortment or Products then items that are on campaigns are marked with a blue triangle in the upper right corner.
When you register a number for such an article you get a list of the campaigns this article is posted on. You can then choose to link this to one of these campaigns or you can select "No campaign".
If this is not enabled then the question does not come up.
6. Order on hold: Do not change order date
If enabled, the order date will be the date the wait order was registered.
If this is not enabled then the order date becomes the date the waiting order is released.
7. Alternate inventory view.
If this is not enabled the items in the inventory order are sorted by rank (the ranking is set on the article card).
8. Autohide navigation buttons in presentations.
If enabled, the navigation buttons are automatically hidden in the presentation when you are not touching the screen.
9. Start with second page in the presentation.
Here you choose if you want to start the presentation on page 2 otherwise it will start on page 1.
10. Use documents offline.
Here you choose whether or not to download documents during communication.
11. Hide answers to questions registered by other districts.
If this is checked, then answers on the market questions registered by another district will not be shown.
12. Enable classroom features
The feature shows where you click when you hold a presentation with your iPad connected to eg. a projector.
13. Show customers legal name.
If enabled the customers legal name will be displayed in the customer list.
14. Calendar synchronization.
If enabled, you have synchronization between your calendar in Ipad and your calendar in argus running.
If this is not enabled, synchronization is turned off.
15. Enable Beta Features: Develops hidden functions in tasks and in the analysis.